ele-gante's

:::what a dream:::


((my recent dream))

tonight I slept that I was running in a garden...

what should it mean?

very wird coming from me...because I never remember what I've dreamt...I could be a signal of stop doing asigments and going out? hehehe ;)


(( mi sueño reciente))

esta noche he soñado que corría por una jardin...

qué significará?

muy extraño viniendo de mi... por que nunca recuerdo lo que sueño...¿puede ser una señal para parar de hacer trabajos y salir? jejeje ;)

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

yes

it is a signal

Anónimo dijo...

"People should achieve in life what they dream" is what I heard once and is all I want to do in my life. Is all I want you to do either in yours.

Share your life with me and I promise you we will run together in a beautiful garden everyday.

Audio: "I fell in love at the seaside" THE KOOKS