ele-gante's

:::Ó la la Paris!!:::





(( Paris without Hilton))
How a good Erasmus has to have...
... 1st Rule to be a good Erasmus : travell as much as you can... and moreover if your in the middle of Europe take adventage of your location...
after all the previous information... I'm gonna keep saying that I had some days for free...I don't know even what it was celebrated...but I decided...ok...I was invited to go to Paris...cause my friend Nico lives there...so he invited Laura (latvia) and me to go with him and enjoyed visiting it in another way... not being the tipicall tourists...
The time there, was so so great! we made a lot of things in such a short time, and we visited a lot of things too...so cool..if yo want more info just visit nico blog!! more details of the party...

THANK U NICO!!! xxx
(( Paris sin Hilton))

Como un buen Erasmus tiene que ser...

... Regla número 1 del buen Erasmus: viaja siempre que puedas y más si estáss al medio de Europa...

después de toda esta información previa...continuaré diciendo que teniendo unos dias libres...aún no sé ni lo que se celebraba en esos días...pero decidí.. weno me invitaron a ir a París...por que mi amigo nico vive ahí...así que nos invitó a Laura (Letonia) y a mí a disfrutar de Paris de un modo diferente...ósea no como un completo turísta.

El tiempo que estibimos en París fué super super wai! hicimos y visitamos un montón de cosas para haber sido tan pocos días...pero nos dió tiempo a todo. si quereis más información de la fiesta que nos pegamos simplemente visitar el blog de Nico...

MUCHAS GRÁCIAS NICO!! xxx




1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!
I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO PARIS TOO!!!
:(

ANYWAY, I VISITED YOU IN GENT TWICE AND IT WAS AWESOME (you and the city.hahaha)!!!

SEE YOU SOON IN VALÈNCIA & CASTELLÓ.
BYE.