ele-gante's

::: cycling way of life:::


((I love bikes))^^ today the sun is shaning, the mood is more like going out and take the bike... but I have to do asigments in front of my computer... :( I'm gonna try to have a break in between asigments and go byking a little I have to enjoy the sun and the light because I don't know how much time would be like this... When I come back to Spain I'm really gonna miss going everywhere by bike instead of car or bus...

((Me encantan las bicis))^^ hoy hace un muy bonito, el sol brilla...que raro...estoy con gusanillo de bici...pero tengo trabajos que hacer en frente del ordenador... :( Voy a intentar hacer una pausa en medio de los trabajos y coger la bici, tengo que aprobechar el buen dia que hace y la luz por que no sabemos cuanto tiempo va a estar asi... Cuando vuelva a España seguro que hecho de menos ir en bici en vez de en coche o en bus...

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

me encanta la bicicleta esa DE CHICO!!! jojojo

por qué me la dieron de chico??

Anónimo dijo...

"Go biking" in Gent, baby. Assigments could wait 2 minutes. Good weather in Belgium, hardly ever.

Things to do when you come back to Spain: extend the Belgium people idea that cities with bikes is not a 'utopia'.

Bye.