ele-gante's

(( waffle country ))



(( My first post...)) ^-^

I'm opening a blog because I want to keep you informed while my Erasmus experience in the WAFFLE COUNTRY.

First of all I want to explain you why my blog is called Merengue's in Belgium...because is due to a story that happends to me when I just arribed to Belgium.

My name is very very dificulf to pronunce for the flemish people even is like, I tryed to explain it like this thousands of times...like Mirell but with an A at the end... they pronounce my name in so many ways: Mirela/Miralla/Miranda/Maraia and so on...but without doubt the best way to pronounce my name was: Merengue even they know that Merengue is a name for a latin dance and is a sweet to...hehehe

So...now for the belgian people I'm Merengue... and in fact I like it :)



(( Mi primer post...)) ^-^

Estoy abriendo mi primer blog por que quiero manteneros informados mientras estoy inmersa en mi experiencia Erasmus en el PAÍS DE LOS GOFRES.

Antes que nada, os voy a explicar por que mi blog se llama así, Merengue's in Belgium... por que tiene mucho que ver con una historia aue me pasó nada más llegar a Bélgica.

Como es fácil pensar, mi nombre es muy difícil de pronunciar para los flamencos aunque, a mi parecer es como Mirell, como he intentado explicar miles de veces... pero con una A al final. Aún así, ellos continuan pronunciando mi nombre de muchas maneras: Mirela/ Miralla/Miranda/Maraia... pero sin duda, la mejor forma y la más pintoresca fué: Merengue, a pesar de que saben que Merengue de un baile latino y de un dulce...jejeje

Así que, a partir de ahora para los belgas yo soy Merengue... Y de echo me gusta :)





















2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Tia pero como eres tan caxonda de fer els postings en els dos idiomes... me parto mil.

JO per sort no he tingunt problema en el nom, pero en el cognom ja es un altra cosa.... com Hilde for President que em digué que si jo era Italina. Es o no es per a matarla??

bejiños

Anónimo dijo...

Ahhhh sorry I din't realise that I was writing in Catalan and nobody exept Valencian people is going to understand it.

For me, Belgium was also the waffle country, indeed, it was the first sensation I had in the airport of Brussles.... the flavour of hot waffles. Nowadys I'm trying to give up my new addiction to that kind of sweets.

LOVE U